In my latest quest of being healthier, I am trying to eat two eggs for breakfast every morning. Protein is key to feeling fuller and that assists me in not snacking mindlessly until lunch time. It has worked so far and I will continue to do this. I save time by using the instant pot and it creates a healthy breakfast…this is a win win situation ya’ll! So if you’re struggling with mid-morning snacking (or just want to learn how to use your IP!), try this boiled egg recipe. I hope it helps you achieve your health goals!
2 boiled eggs (or as many as you need to make)
1. Add in one cup water to the instant pot.
2. Place the trivet in the pot
3. Place your eggs on the trivet
4. Place the lid on the instant pot and seal the vent (place the vent in the middle)
5. Select the manual button and adjust/decrease time to to 3 minutes
6. Set it and forget it! This is the perfect time to get ready for work or make a coffee
7. Once the instant pot beeps, it’s done!
8. Using a spatula, quick release the seal (be careful, this will be hot and steamy!)
9. Open the lid and remove boiled eggs
10. Place in bowl of cold/ice water for 5 or so minutes
11. Peel and enjoy the perfectly boiled eggs!
Here I’ve made a breakfast salad of greens, topped with cucumbers, apricots, the boiled eggs and blueberries. Feel free to add in your own favourites!
Happy to help!
Let me know if you try out this recipe and which milk you chose to use! I usually reply to emails within 24 hours 🙂