Summer is here…and so is Iced Coffee!
Hey/salaams! So I took some much needed time off after Eid as I was feeling a bit burnt out (ummm hi I wrote two e-cookbooks in less than a month!) but I’m back now!
I love summer and I love coffee. I just don’t like drinking hot coffee on a hot summers day though….cuz hello I’ll be a sweat ball LOL.
SO! I’ve been experimenting with iced coffee and guys- I love it!!! So easy to make and super delicious!
Dairy Free Iced Coffee!
I have recently started reducing the amount of dairy that I consume and I am just loving coconut milk and/or sweetened condensed coconut milk. So yum.
Handful of iceMethod:
1. Brew your coffee and place in fridge to chill. I brew mine and chill overnight.
2. Add in the condensed coconut milk
3. Mix together and add in ice.
4. Enjoy your iced coffee on a hot summers day :)Notes:
-any dairy can be used but you may need to add sugar
– sweetened condensed coconut milk is sweet so no need to add additional sugar
-the coconut milk gives this coffee a hint of coconut flavor which I love!
-I have also tried this with leftover condensed milk and it was incredible…however the calories in it increase with the additional sugar. Definitely worth trying !
Happy to help.
Let me know if you try out this recipe and which milk you chose to use! I usually reply to emails within 24 hours 🙂